Aims and Objectives
To promote and advance the practice, education and research of medicine and science in relation to sports and exercise, including:
• The basic physiological, biomechanical, structural and behavioral mechanisms.
• The maintenance and enhancement of physical and mental fitness for daily living.
• The evaluation of and conditioning for sports performance.
• The prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of disease and injury related to sport and exercise.
• To promote and establish friendly relationships with other medical and scientific associations and organisations both in Hong Kong and abroad.
• To promote, support or oppose legislative or other measures affecting the interest and affairs of the Association.
• To appoint or nominate for appointment by the Hong Kong Government, persons to sit on any Government or statutory body or the like.